To work as part of the Business Hive Team, providing a high level of administrative support to the Business Hive Manager.
To ensure an excellent level of customer care to both internal and external clients is experienced at all times.
Provide operational support at the Business Hive and across all E-Factor centres and during E-Factor events and promotions when required.
- Keep website content and links up to date, create new pages and carry out amendments where necessary.
- Monitor and produce reports on Google Analytics.
- Plan the content for and implement all in house social media working across all the main platforms.
- Provide a high level of support for organising and running Business Hive events, workshops, networking and associated promotional activity.
- Support the development of our database Customer Relationship Management system ensuring records are up to date and the system is used at every contact point, including logging all client enquiries on the CRM system accurately and directing enquiries appropriately.
- To promptly respond to customer and general enquiries via telephone, email and other forms of correspondence
- Take a supporting role in the day to day running of the centre and the events held there. This includes processing room bookings, Virtual Business Addresses and Hive membership forms. Maintaining a professional setting, ensuring meeting rooms and communal areas are always of the highest standard and the facility is always presented at its best.
- Support the FOH staff in making sure meetings held in our centre always run smoothly including room settings, Audio visual equipment, refreshments, visitor greetings etc.
- Respond to customer and general enquiries via telephone emails and other forms of correspondence.
- To contact members, clients and tenants via telephone or email as directed by the Business Hive Manager.
- Be fully proficient in all Microsoft packages including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook etc
- To support the FOH team in carrying out administration duties such as filing, photocopying, mail sorting as well as those of a non-routine nature which may involve information/materials of a confidential nature and which may require a degree of interpretation and initiative.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Company from time to time, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill that those required in the post, then full training and appropriate supervision will be given.
- To work after hours and weekends where reasonably required.
The Business Hive Team will be expected to be multi disciplined and be able to work equally effectively in areas with high customer footfall in both frontline and ‘back of house’ administrative duties. You will be expected to be able to cover work across all other sites when required and be able to move across themat a moment’s notice.
The Business Hive Manager