Customer Journey Mapping Workshops
Now fully booked.
Want to increase repeat business and deliver an even better customer experience?
As a business owner you know it’s business critical to consistently deliver excellent and memorable customer service.
The problem in doing this?
You often don’t get the time to step back and put yourself in the shoes of your customers. What do they think of your processes? How do they feel when doing business with you?
What’s this all about?
Customer journey mapping is a hands-on business critical exercise to help you understand how your prospects and customers view your business.
It helps you to discover your customers’ experience at each step in your customer lifecycle
- Do you deliver a consistent customer experience?
- Do your customers feel forgotten about at any point?
- Could you provide them with additional reassurance?
Why is this business critical?
- Increasing referrals and repeat business through customers raving about their experiences will help increase your bottom line
- It will reduce the number of disruptive queries when customers aren’t sure about what’s happening
- You’ll have peace of mind and certainty that your team are consistently delivering an amazing experience
The workshop will be delivered by Mark Pullar, Managing Director and Founder of All My Systems. Mark specialises in helping businesses profit from delivering memorable customer experiences and ensuring the right systems are in place to deliver this consistently.
What do I get…? You’ll leave the workshop with 3 great assets:
- Your very own customer journey map focussed on a critical area of your business
- A guaranteed “wow” moment where you will identify a big impact that your customer experiences in their journey with you
- Techniques to use with your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Who is this for?
- Business owners or senior management team members. Up to 2 per business
- Businesses employing 5 staff or more
Don’t miss out on something so vital to the success of your business.
Book today by emailing email@example.com with your details and we’ll be in touch.