Stallard Kane Associates Ltd
Wilton Cobley Limited
20-21 Visual Arts Centre
A P Robinson & Co
A.G. Smith & Co Ltd
Abatis Fire & Security Group Ltd
Abatis Fire & Security Group Ltd
Abatis Fire & Security is a company with NSI and BAFE Approvals providing design, installation, maintenance and repair to all types of Fire Alarms, Security systems, Fire Extinguishers and Door & Gate Automation.
We have been providing commercial fire & security systems in Lincolnshire since 2003.
We predominantly cover Lincolnshire and surrounding counties.
We provide a bespoke service, tailored to the individual needs of our clients. Whether you have commercial or residential premises, we can provide the fire and security solutions that you require.
We are Control4 Authorised dealers delivering high quality and fully featured smart homes.
We work directly for businesses and end users, as well as providing specialist services and partnerships with electrical contractors, facilities management companies, specifiers, architects, builders and developers.
Our experienced surveyors provide Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Door Inspections, providing our customers with a one stop shop for fire safety.
With a fully manned office with appropriate support staff and key account management in place, we aim to provide a high-quality personalised service for customers large and small and whether you are residential, commercial, industrial, private or public sector customer.
• Fire Alarm Design, Installation, Maintenance & Repair
• Intruder Alarm Design, Installation, Maintenance & Repair
• CCTV Design, Installation, Maintenance & Repair
• Access Control Design Installation, Maintenance & Repair
• Gate Automation
• Fire Extinguishers
• Emergency Lighting
Ace Homecare Ltd
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & COACHING
Whether you want to build your business, create a more dynamic team or systemise your business so that you can be confident that it can run effectively (with or without you), business coaching will help to achieve your goals. As a multi-award-winning business coach, I am here to make the complicated things in business simple. I fully understand the blood, sweat and tears you put into running and growing a profitable business and with over 30 years of experience, I have the knowledge and skills to help ensure your business is a thriving, successful one.
Having a coach means you:
- Have an experienced business owner who understands the psychological challenges you face
- Work with someone who isn’t blinded by the industry norms and can give a true outside perspective
- Are accountable to a pro-active mentor who will make sure you work ‘on’ the business not just ‘in’ it
- Have access to your coach’s practical knowledge of strategies to improve all areas of your business
- Have the benefit of using the ActionCOACH systems; 26 years of success stories with tens of thousands of business owners in 88 countries worldwide. Your business will have access to the most refined, powerful and proven business growth system in the world
- Have someone who will keep you motivated to achieve your personal and business goals
Using these tools, I help businesses like yours grow and become more profitable. And it works! Coaching is not for the faint hearted; it takes hard work and commitment. However, the rewards, both personal and for the business, far outweigh the investment. There is no time like the present, right now, to get started. If you are ready to move your business to the next level, contact me today for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION consultation on 07795 046345 or https://actioncoach.co.uk/coaches/john-mchale/#contact. Find out how you can change the way you do business to achieve the results you deserve!
“If you do what you have always done, you’ll get what you always got.” Tony Robbins
We are experienced specialists in sensory room design and installation for supporting people with special educational needs, learning difficulties, disability and neurodiversity.
We supply high quality interactive sensory products to empower and engage people with special needs and high to low functioning disabilities.
AmbiSpace provides B2B services including 3D design, consultation and special project support. We work in collaboration with businesses to develop new products by adding our niche expertise and technology capabilities to the mix. AmbiSpace offers a range of specialist sensory products for supply to trade for resale and project integration.